Spring breathes her beauty in the pastel floral colors that dot the earthen pots. With gentle wispy breezes, she carries through the air the lighthearted, airy feel of hope, anticipation, and promises fulfilled.
For this new season, I thank the Lord:
510) for an exciting basketball season, even though our team did not jump into the Final Four
511) for the joys of friendship mixed with rest and beauty
512) for snatches of time to clean the house~it feels so orderly, at least for me
513) for hubby returning safely from a business trip
514) for hubby’s nightly calls while away and our whispered prayers over the lines
515) for coffee with a sweet friend, sharing and learning more about each other’s lives, building new bonds, and kindling our love for writing
516) for time to write and catch up with online friends
517) for spring blossoms, bunnies, and quails~even some citrus blossoms scattered on a neighbor’s trees
518) for our body of believers gathering to comfort each other as we struggle over the loss of a dear sister
519) for the dove nesting in our leafy orange tree (picture later)
520) for sprinklers working and Sweet Sixteen tee shirts, for trips to the University with youngest (the Lord is so good), for deli sandwiches stacked high with corned beef on a Reuben delight
521) for homemade blueberry muffins sprinkled with streusel
522) and for apricot chicken (recipe on Friday).
“We will tell the next generation the praise worthy deeds of the Lord, his power, and the wonders he has done.” Psalm 78: 4 NIV
What praise worthy deeds of the Lord will you proclaim this week?