It’s the Little Things
In the wee hours of this morning, I recall the blessed weekend spent with family. It’s the first Sunday in a couple of months that we have been together the whole day. It’s the little things that bless our days abundantly.
Little things like:
174) the early morning sunlight glinting off the open blinds its welcome to the new day
175) for a friend and sister-in-the-Lord helping with my back at Bible Study, even though I looked silly with head on the floor and feet on the couch
176) for our women’s group meeting again after our summer break
177) for the car getting fixed again
178) for preparations to be a teaching assistant at school falling into place
179) for a break from the monsoon bugs
180) for the whole family sharing a meal–we go in too many different ways these days
181) for good food
182) for oldest driving me around to get the car fixed and for the required school physical
183) for how good the ice felt on my sore back
184) for the Lord diffusing the negative thoughts and giving me peace
185) for friend who call to see how you are doing
186) for my guys helping around the house
187) for sending crazy, funny texts back and forth to a friend while chuckling in the grocery aisles
188) for going to the swap meet on the last day with my co-workers from the university
189) for having time after church to visit with friends
190) for Your provision Lord
“How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.” Psalm 31:19 NIV
What great blessings has the Lord bestowed on you this week?
Beautiful photo, Janis. May you have a blessed week!
God has blessed me this week with life – with work to do for Him, with a loving family, with the gracious gift of His salvation, and with the blessed hope of a future in His presence…
What more could I need?!
p.s. One last blessing – a friend named Janis!
Thank you for visiting here today. Always a blessing to hear from you.
From My Heart to Your Heart,
Your list of blessings finds Him in your every day activities. No greater blessing than seeing Him every where you turn.
Thank you for counting me among your friends. You bless my life with your friendship as well.
From My Heart to Yours,