|The Arizona Sunset speaks peace|
In case you missed a post from January, you might like to see what other people have liked the most:
- I still have a great fondness for California–its snow-covered Sierras and cool mountain streams. The waves that rhythmically pull my cares away with the tide as it curls back under to the sea. Coastal communities tucked into crags along the bluffs–places like Carmel, Point Lobos, Big Sur. God’s creation that invites you to come explore, rest, hike, and cuddle closer to the Creator. And to top it off, it holds my cousins with all the memories of our childhood and youthful escapades.
- I’ve learned to love Arizona with its bold and brilliant sunsets. Like none other. The summer monsoons mesmerize me with the sparking lightning and thunderous roars. The pounding, wind-whipped rains. Could watch them for hours. I’m blessed by the friends we’ve made here, our church fellowship and outreach, the Word of God that has fallen on this parched desert soul. I’ve found God’s creation here to have its own beauty, and I never tire of touring our visiting friends to places here that speak of God’s creativity even in a desert.
- I love snow and long to take a horse-drawn sleigh ride across the fields of Idaho.
- I love to travel. Hawaii is my favorite destination.
- Homemade Italian food is my favorite. Restaurants just can’t compare.
- We were a Sandwich Generation for years. Our children grew up with Grandmother, and Grandmother bestowed her wisdom and love upon them. A blessing beyond compare even in the storms.
- I’m sentimental. I treasure friendships that last for decades. And above all, I love the Lord because He offers me a forever friendship.
Now I’ll let you discover some other bloggers who have creative and talented ideas to offer you:
- Angel@Finding the Inspiring
- Sharon@Sharon Sharing God
- Charlotte@At Home in Arizona
- Sandi@Rose Chintz Cottage
- S. Etole@ Just A…Moment
- Ailinh@Memories of Mrs. Harris
- Ginger@Enchanting Cottage
- Heather@A Vermont Girl
- Happy Cottage Quilter@Just a Little Southern Hospitality
- Eileen@My Ever Green Place
- Karen@Lily Valley
- Vivian@Home at Pine Ridge
- OzJane@Five Minutes of Fame
Take a moment to visit with these ladies and enjoy their God-gifted talents.