It’s been a while since I have put a number to all the thank yous my heart holds for the Lord. The blessings have overflowed:
683) the arrival of fall, even if the thermometer still reads 90+ degrees
684) this autumn season full of promise, bursting forth in harvest; a time to gather, and a time reap what we have sewn
685) the love of family and friends as we joined in the celebration of one of Life’s shining moments
686) fall break–a time to rest and gather photos for family scrapbooks
687) flipping through catalogs and shopping for Christmas gifts
688) oldest making plans to travel out of state for a job interview; watching him make the reservations, research out the best deals, line up the plans, lay out the clothes–it makes me smile while it makes me sad. Still hope he gets a job here.
689) youngest and hubby hauling out the tent trailer for an upcoming trip. All that went wrong, yet for the most part, we all remained calm. Lost keys, some wood molding removed from the garage, a cable broken while trying to open the pop up. Someone doesn’t want us to take this trip.
690) a time to write again
691) a new vacuum cleaner that needs to be returned; hopefully a better one on the way
692) time to catch up on emails
693) a week of blessings with my student at school
694) remembering that the Lord is my peace and my stronghold. He is my strong tower and mighty refuge.
May your week be filled with harvest blessings and eyes open to God working in your life.